We now take Reservation Deposits online via PAYPAL
OPEN: Mid April to Mid October • Rates Quoted in US Dollars • 9% Maine State Lodging Tax
- All units are non-smoking
- Pets welcome (see our Pet Policy)
- Handicap accessible unit available
- 2 night minimum stay required during Summer Season weekends and the entire High Season
- Check-in 2PM (Saturday check-ins during July & August: 3PM )
- Check-out 10AM
- Please contact the office for late check-in arrangements
- Crib rentals available for $5 per night
- One night deposit is due at time of reservation for short stays
- Two night deposit is due at time of reservation for 5-6 day stays
- $300 deposit is due at time of reservation for weekly stays
- $30 Cancellation Fee applied to all cancelled reservations
- One night deposit minus a $30 cancellation fee will be refunded if we are given 14 days notice prior to your arrival.
- After May 1st, remaining deposit amounts will ONLY be given on 2 bedroom unit nightly rentals, any weekly rentals, as well as multiple unit reservations IF your cancelled stay is fully re-rented.
- Cancellations within 14 days of your arrival date will forfeit the full deposit amount.
Forms of Payment:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Cash or Travelers Checks
Office Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM Phone: 207-985-4460
Pool Hours: 10 AM to evening, weather permitting
/ Memorial Day Weekend through September 15th /
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY