Your well behaved pet is welcome here with the following provisions:
- $20/n Pet Charge per pet in addition to nightly rate.
- No pets on our beds unless you have your own covering
- Please note that you are responsible for any damages/replacements.
- Extra cleaning for hairs, etc. will be charged $30.00
- Our bathtubs and showers are not for dog use. Extra tub cleaning will be $50.00
- When walking your pets, they must be on a leash at all times
- No pets on our common grounds, lawns or garden areas
- No walking or accidents on our grounds
- You are responsible for clean up.
There are several good walking areas within 200 feet of us
- On our side towards Brown Street, behind Cedar Fence is a GREEN chain linked fence for a ‘Pet Exercise Area’
- Across the street from us, along the trees
- Around the corner from us, along the woods on Brown St.
- Down the country lane towards the beach (pets on river side only June 15 to Sept 15, Before 9am & after 5pm)
Please ask about obtaining a Kennebunk Beach pass for walking dogs before 9 am and after 5 pm on the Kennebunk Beaches. The Kennebunk Dog Park is also close by. Pets are allowed on all beaches all day before Memorial Day and after Sept 15.
Your pet cannot be tied up outside your unit.
We would like you to take your pet with you during the day. If you leave your pet in the unit, we may not be able to provide you with Housekeeping Service. Please contact the office if you would like information about local pet sitting services.
**This Policy does not apply to Service Dogs, except for extra cleaning fees & damages.