We now take Reservation Deposits online via PAYPAL
Mid April to Mid October • Reservation Information (US Dollar)
We are usually open from Late April through 3rd weekend of October.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
In Season & Holidays:
- 2 night minimums on weekends and +$10/n surcharge applies Mid July to Labor Day
- Please add +$10/n for Fall Weekends
- Summer Rates (Late June til Labor Day.) 10% off nightly rates for weekly stay
- Add 9% Maine State Lodging Tax to all rates (Rack Rates)
- Columbus Weekend in October-$20/N add to the off season rate.
RATES subject to change without notice
CRIB RENTAL – $5.00
Someone is usually at the Front Desk between 8 am and 8 pm.
- Check in time: 2 pm.- In July and August Saturday Check in will be at 3PM.
Please contact front desk to make arrangements for late check ins. We are happy to accommodate you as long as we are aware of it. Thank you.
- Check Out time: 10 am.”
NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE ROOMS – $200 cleaning fee will be charged. Smoking outside units only
HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE unit available
DEPOSIT: A deposit of $250.00 US is required for each weekly reservation.
After May 1, refunds on weekly rental only if period is re-rented
One or two night’s deposit is required for shorter stays.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES ARE UNDERSTOOD TO BE DEFINITE.
Deposits are applied towards last night reserved only.
Nightly deposit minus a $30.00 bookkeeping fee is refunded if we are notified 14 days prior to your arrival date.
* After May 1, Refund on Weekly Rental or nightly 2 Bedroom units will only be given once cancelled week is fully re-rented.
FUNDS: MC/VISA, DISCOVER, AMEX, Cash or Travelers Checks.
Personal Checks, Credit Charges or Money Orders.
We can accommodate from 2 to 8 persons with existing units.
Family Reunions welcome!
Green Housekeeping Policy
Shorelands is Striving to be Green.
To this end we use environmentally friendly, green cleaning products where ever possible. Please help us towards a Green Planet and our environment by reducing the usage of water, energy, and potentially harmful detergents.
So please read the rules below so you can help us achieve our goal towards a greener planet.
If you are staying longer than 3 nights, we will change your sheets and towels and clean your unit after the 3rd or 4th night of your stay.
Should you need something sooner, please show our housekeepers your room key and ask for help. They will gladly accommodate you for a small fee added to your room:
- Additional sheet change – $10
- Additional Cleaning – $5
- Additional towels – $3
We thank you so much for your participation!